1. Types of Information We Collect In order to better provide you with our Service, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) and Aggregate Information. Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this Site, such as registering for an account, downloading or purchasing a product or service, submitting content and/or posting content in a public forum on this Site, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. Examples of PII may include your first and last name, email address, mailing address (including zip code), employer, job title and department, telephone and facsimile numbers, and other identifying information. When ordering products or services on the Site, you may be asked to provide a credit card number. Aggregate Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Site and what other sites may have directed you to us. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analysed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the site you just came from, which URL you go to after visiting our Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
5. Updating and Correcting Information We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the PII that you have provided to us. You may change any of your PII in your account online at any time by linking to your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this Site. We encourage you to promptly update your PII if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, some information, such as past transactions, logs of technical support calls, or other information may not be deleted. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
6. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information We may, from time to time, send you email regarding new products and services that we feel may interest you. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally call or send you direct mail about products and services that may be of interest to you. Only Beechwood House Healthcare (or agents working on behalf of Beechwood House Healthcare and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these solicitations, and only if you have previously indicated that you wish to receive them. If you do not want to receive solicitations from us, you can “opt-out” by accessing your account online editing your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings. You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described above. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our Site may not work properly in your case.
• The right of access Individuals have the right to access their personal data.
• The right to rectification. GDPR includes a right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete. An individual can make a request for rectification verbally or in writing.
• The right to erasure. The GDPR introduces a right for individuals to have personal data erased.
• The right to restrict processing Individuals have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data.
• The right to data portability. The right to data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
• The right to object. The GDPR gives individuals the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances. Individuals have an absolute right to stop their data being used for direct marketing. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. Individuals have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Full details on individual rights can found here on the ICO website
• To improve customer service information, you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To send periodic emails
• We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
This document was last updated on 21st December. Updated: February 23rd February, 2021